Export of furniture, exploitation goods and building construction parts from the Baltics to Scandinavian and European markets is increasing. Shipping and handling, from manufacturer to customer or shop shelves, is demanding and constitutes a large part of the cost of goods.
A good cross docking solution in the Baltics will:
- Provide lower freight costs
- Give better control over the flow of goods
- Be more environmentally friendly
How do we do it?
- We have moved terminal services to the Baltics where costs are generally much lower
- We pick-up goods from various suppliers/manufacturers and take them to our terminals locally in the Baltics
- The goods are packed/consolidated and made ready for distribution direct to individual customers or shops in Scandinavia and Europe
- Dedicated staff reduce errors
- Goods are shipped to a port as close to the recipient as possible or forwarded either directly or where customer needs it delivered
- Fewer transfers
- Quality assurance by scanning for online traceability, every package is scanned
better oversight and control for the recipient
You can find us in:
ColliCare locations in Vilnius and Kaunas in the Baltics; Rotterdam and Groningen in the Netherlands; Copenhagen in Denmark; Goteborg and Østersund in Sweden; Oslo and Moss in Norway, Germany, Finland, Italy and Turkey as well as agents in Europe’s main hubs.
Asia: ColliCare locations in Shanghai, Xiamen and Yantian in China; New Delhi in India; and agents in Pakistan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.